So we kind of did a thing last week. If you love capacity, technology, competitive rates and the long-lost art of superb customer service and the promise of a No Demurrage Guarantee – Come and see the light, Port X Logistics just became even more amazing!
Port X Logistics is pleased to announce we have partnered with US Multimodal and now have access to more equipment, yards, and terminals. Port X Logistics will lead more asset divisions to provide drayage, transloading, and trucking services throughout the USA and Canada. We will now have more assets under our umbrella. Company drayage assets in Oakland, Los Angeles/Long Beach, Denver, Memphis, Chicago, Kansas City, Savannah, with more locations on the way. This will allow Port X Logistics to add more company trucks, private chassis, an immense amount of yard storage, and more transload capacity. Customers that want to use us around the USA and Canada will have access to our technology, proactive information, equipment, and space. All your shipments can be managed in 1 seamless platform.
We now have over 350 trucks, 350 company chassis, over 200 of acres of critical yard space, and various transload facilities.
Demurrage. Rail Storage. Per diem. All vulgar words in the shipping industry. Port X Logistics has continued to realize that significant savings on these soft costs will make a huge impact for our customers. So, it really is what you see is what you get for your freight bill.
· Port X Logistics begins tracking the vessel. YES we track the vessel on your behalf.
· Daily updates including screenshots, customs or line holds.
· Want us to pay terminal handling fees or Pier Pass on your behalf? It’s done with ZERO mark up.
· Along with these daily email updates all info is in our tech stack Turvo.
· Upon the container’s arrival into port our team is preparing labor for dray and transload or to monitor its loading onto the rail.
· If transloaded, photos will be available immediately via our technology.
· Once the container is delivered, the proof of delivery is uploaded to our Turvo platform.
· Port X Logistics tracks the empty return to confirm avoidance of per diem. We check terminal websites daily on the customer’s behalf to assure the empty is returned timely.
Did you know? We Are going to be bringing the heat to Journal of Commerce TPM 2023 this year. We will be hosting some great events and we have a booth outside right at the Conference Center entrance across from the Hyatt entrance. Check out our very own Brian “BK” Kempisty speaking at the TPM on Monday Feb 27th at 4:40 PM EST talking about what is happening in the world of drayage https://lnkd.in/g4Kkx4a6.
Most importantly We will have a team on hand ready to inform you of all we have to offer Brian Kempisty, Jill Rice, Tom Zeis, Pat Morrison, Adam Cunningham, Arsh Randhawa, Charlie Bodine, Steve Oneil, and Dionne Kress hope to see you next week in the LGB!
For more information on our events and booth location, contact firstname.lastname@example.org